Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

Today I found a box of the most beautiful, sparkly things: sequins! I spread the whole box all over Mom's sewing room floor. It looked like the floor was littered with all sorts of precious gems.

Mom picked up all of the pretty sequins and put them back in the box. I tried to decorate the carpet again, but the lid to the box was taped on. Mothers. Grrr.

Mom is always trying to get me to share with Jack, so today I fed him some push pins. Mom took them out of his mouth before he could swallow any. I think Jack was more disappointed than I was.

Daddy shared some ice cream with me. He kept shoving it in my mouth as fast as I could swallow. At first it was great but then all of a sudden OWWWW! It felt like my brain was trying to claw its way out of my forehead. Ice cream should have a warning label. Except I can't read, so that won't do me any good for a few more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment