Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 15, 2009

Not much new to report.

Mom got rid of her wallet. The weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders is incredible. Now I no longer have to rearrange everything on a daily basis.

My baby brother has started to crawl. I've been conducting experiments to test his agility, speed, pain tolerance and digestive ability. He appears to be shaping up to be an exceptional side kick.

I have discovered the secret of defying gravity. More than once Mom has come into the kitchen to find me sitting on the counter and playing in the sink, with no sign of a stool or chair or any hint of how I got up there. I will take my secrets with me to the grave.

I have the four eldest members of my family trained to obey my every whim. I merely yell "Tee Bee!" and someone turns on the magic picture box. I don't even have to specify that I'd like to watch Spongebob, that's how well trained they are. As soon as the word "cows" escapes my lips, they are scrambling to find my snuggly cozy cows blanket.

Soon, Jack will have grown in power and together we will bring this family to its knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment