Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 8, 2009 Part II

I forgot to mention that a couple of weeks ago, I threw up one and a half sippy cups full of milk all over my mom.

In public.

In the foyer of a restaurant.

Suddenly no one was hungry but me so we went home. Boy, did we stink.

I got to take a bath with Mom. I raced her to the tub and did a cannonball into it because it was so full. I wrapped my arms around my knees and everything.

Then I filled up our rinsing cup with water and dumped it on the floor. Mom got mad and made me stop. Then I took little sips of water from the rinsing cup and spit them on the floor. She didn't like that either. So I soaked up some water with the washcloth and let it drip on the floor. Mom got mad again and made me stop again. I swear that woman has eyes in the back of her head.

She didn't say much about my little splashes after that. Compared to the cannonball they were nothing.

Sometimes my mom is no fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment